Planning to sell your property?
Your local MIG real estate agent can also help you determine the best way to sell your property and arrange inspections and open home events to show it off at its best.
From establishing the value of your home or apartment to marketing your property and finalising the sale, you may find that enlisting the service of an MIG real estate agent can help the entire transaction process.
Once we have determined the value of your property, you'll want to choose a method of sale. Your local MIG real estate agent can help you determine whether auction and private selling to the highest bidder - is the right option for selling your home and help you to proceed accordingly.
Making the right choice of Property Manager can have a huge impact on achieving the full potential of your investment. Whether you are a first time investor or are considering leasing out your family home, making the right choice of Property Manager can make a huge difference.
Our focus is clear – to protect your financial future, we established a unique approach, combined with our superior market knowledge, to manage your investment, ensuring maximised outcomes.
Our team of experienced property management professionals look after you - landlords and tenants – leasing and managing residential and commercial rental properties across the Melbourne.
By placing your property in the hands of MIG Management, you receive a total management service which will protect your investment, secure your return and free you from inspections and maintenance checks.
We tailor individual management plans to suit your particular property as well as the level of involvement you wish to retain in the ongoing management of your property.
A snapshot of our process
What we expect from you?
Expressing your expectations regarding the sales/ rental procedures.
- Naming the most suitable times for open houses and private inspections
- Discussing your thoughts on the marketing/advertising strategy
- Receiving clarity on what to expect the first few weeks on the market.
What we do for you?
- Window cards for presentation at our office
- Suitable marketing/advertising strategies based on your discussions
- Weekly advertisements for Courier Mail Open House section
- A presentation brochure for each open house
- A list of potential buyers/tenants from our extensive database
- A web presence of your home through uploading onto our website and realestate.com.au, domain.com.au
ARRANGING OPEN AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
After each open inspection we will:
- Follow up hot leads from persons expressing serious interest.
- Phone you to discuss the outcomes of the open house and will ensure any concerns, questions or issues are dealt in the most effective way.
- When it comes to private inspections, you will be contacted as soon as possible with either feedback or with the best offer.